Ginkgo CADx is a multiplatform (Windows, Linux, Mac OSX) DICOM viewer and dicomizer (converts png, jpeg, bmp, pdf, tiff to DICOM). Ginkgo CADx is based in free software (Open Core), so you are free to use and distribute the Open Source version with no cost.
Welcome pro users
In addition to Ginkgo CADx we also offer Ginkgo CADx Pro, the professional version of Ginkgo CADx which includes official support and advanced features for professional environments, as MPR, OPR, series fusion, DICOM Worklists, video dicomization, advanced hanging protocols support, documentation, etc... and support.
The Open Core version of Ginkgo CADx:
- DICOM viewer.
- Complete tool set (measure, markers, text, ...).
- Multiple modality support (Neurological, Radiological, Dermatological, Ophthalmological, Ultrasound Sonographers, Endoscopies, Electrocardiographies, ...)
- Multiplatform (Windows, Linux, MacOS X) and portable (no installation required).
- Easy and configurable graphical interface, highly customized by user profiles.
- Dicomizator: converts from JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, PDF to DICOM.
- Fully interoperable with EHR/HIS/RIS: Standard HL7, DICOM and IHE compliant workflows.
Ginkgo CADx Pro
The professional version of Ginkgo CADx with:
Thanks for your excellent work! Linux world was waiting for a viable solution in medical imaging!.
Roberto Barcelos. Radiologist.
Universidade Federal de Goiás.
Ginkgo CADx is distributed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL).