Ginkgo CADx is a multiplatform (Windows, Linux, Mac OSX) DICOM viewer and dicomizer. Ginkgo CADx is based in free software (Open Core), so you are free to use and distribute the Open Source version with no cost.
The main objective of Ginkgo CADx project is to create a DICOM workstation to allow anyone to view and handle DICOM studies in theirs original qualities with no cost.
We also provide Ginkgo CADx Pro, the commercial version of Ginkgo CADx which includes official support and advanced features for professional environments, as MPR, DICOM Worklists, video dicomization, documentation, etc... and support.
- Fully functional DICOM viewer.
- Complete tool set (measure, markers, text, ...).
- Multiple modality support (Neurological, Radiological, Dermatological, Ophthalmological, Ultrasound Sonographers, Endoscopies, Electrocardiographies, ...)
- Multiplatform (Windows, Linux, MacOS X) and portable (No installation required).
- Simple and configurable graphical interface, easily configurable by user profiles.
- Dicomizator: Generates DICOM files from JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF images and PDF documents.
- DICOM Workstation (C-FIND, C-GET, C-MOVE, C-STORE...)
- Fully interoperable with EHR/HIS/RIS: Standard HL7, DICOM and IHE compliant workflows.
- Hundred more features... discover them!
Opinions about Ginkgo CADx
Some testimonies of Ginkgo CADx users. Support the project and send us yours comments.
Thanks for your excellent work! Linux world was waiting for a viable solution in medical imaging!.
Roberto Barcelos. Radiologist.
Universidade Federal de Goiás.
Ginkgo CADx is distributed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) license.